Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: Why PC Suite Doesn't support WiFi Connection?

Registered Member
maviii

This is a 4 year old topic, still Nokia didn't get the hint?

Bluetooth is insecure and most computers don't support it anymore (unless using a pen) still Nokia keeps this under PC Suite hat but not wifi?

Add these to some issues with the faulty software in the Belle update in my N8 and I start to regret always stand for Nokia...

:smileysad:
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
ucupsz

now i can see why others switching from nokia. oh my...

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
Vedang444

[ Edited ]

Well, reading this was a real disappointment. Even after reading everyone's posts saying that they would like wireless connectivity for their nokia devices, and with nokia still replying pointblank that they have no intentions of doing so, I can safely assume Nokia is not really "user 'friendly'". With crusing competition from other smartphones, nokia still lies on it's butt doing nothing about the most basic of user needs.

There is no logical, even illogical, explanation as to why this hasn't been implemented yet. If you are planning of a 'surprise release' for this, then half your awaiting users have changed phones. And once shifted to android, they are not coming back as symbian is a million miles behind.

So I make this question more specific; instead of asking if you are ever going to have wireless connectivity, I ask if you will have wireless connectivity, not researched, but already released, 30 days from now. I honestly don't have any reason of sticking to nokia anymore. So any reason apart from a yes, and delevering on that promise will make it easier for many of us to simply shift. Even a non-answer would give me enough reason to believe that Nokia plans on just dying out.

Hoping for a reply.

A Nokia User

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
AtanasPrchev

Im all up for a Nokia Suite with wifi sync, it doesn't have to sync videos or music or any large files just email, calendar and contacts.

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
Pookka

2013 now?

How can I transfer file to pc via wifi?

Try to google and found this topic.

Please use plain text.