Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

error pc suite nokia n73, on windows 7

error pc suite nokia n73, on windows 7

[ Edited ]

Hello, during the installation of PC Suite in Windows 7 for my phone directive, gives me errors that I enclose the following images; as fix all this? Thank you. Hello.

http://img163.imageshack.us/i/senzatitolo1c.jpg/

http://img69.imageshack.us/i/senzatitolo2q.jpg/

Message Edited by linus2006 on 19-Nov-2009 10:22 PM
Please use plain text.
Mobile Guru
cricfancy

Re: error pc suite nokia n73, on windows 7

Hi,

Do have backup of your phone data & PC registries then Uninstall Nokia PC Suite, Nokia Connectivity cable driver, PC Connectivity solution, Nokia flashing cable driver(if any on your PC), Run PC Suite cleaner and reliable PC cleaner too. Install latest Nokia PC Suite from www.europe.nokia.com/pcsuite, reboot your pc.  Once pc started, connect your phone with USB in different ports of your PC and check :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.

[ Edited ]
You do you write the link of Nokia PC suite cleaner? Nor have not heard of it.
thanks
Message Edited by linus2006 on 20-Nov-2009 12:15 PM
Please use plain text.

Nothing to do, I tried with PC Suite cleaner always the same errors.
But there is the solution, or is a bug on Windows 7. Hi
Please use plain text.