Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: help!!!

vachinho

help!!!

[ Edited ]

I've got one problem..... i can't copy music from my pc to my phone folder... it writes that there is an incorrect format of music and it won't read it plz help!!!

I've got WIN7, SP1, PC suite Version 7.1.36.0, connection method - cable

Please use plain text.
Mobile Visionary
satari

Could you please provide your device details?

You can get by typing *#0000# on your mobile

Nokia Ovi Suite supports the audio file formats listed below. You can play and transfer music files between your device and computer in these formats.

• WAV,

• AAC, eAAC, eAAC+,

• MP3,

• 3GP,

• MP4,

• ASF,

• CDDA,

• WMA (all variants)

Download Nokia Ovisuite from here: http://europe.nokia.com/support/download-software/nokia-ovi-suite

Please THANK me by clicking on the ****WHITE STAR** ( Giving KUDOS) the big GREEN BOX to your LEFT .
It will help me to serve you better !!!!!
Thanking You
Please use plain text.
vachinho

V 5.0737.3.0.1

13-09-07

RM-84

Please use plain text.
vachinho

ovi suite really works :smileyvery-happy: thank you very much!!!

Please use plain text.