Search Discussions:

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced search
Welcome to our community! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Microsoft mobile devices users around the world in English. Please take a moment to read our community guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others you need to sign in first. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. If you don't have an account yet, please register here.

is nokia c2-01 non compatible with pc suite???

Registered Member
appii

is nokia c2-01 non compatible with pc suite???

my phone works well when i cnnct it via bluetooth..
but when i use the usb data cable to connect it with my pc.
it gives a message of "non compatibility"

is ovi suite a solution for it???

Registered Member
dashki

Re: is nokia c2-01 non compatible with pc suite???

I'm having the same problem. However hard I try, I'm not able to get my nokia C2-01 connected to comp. :smileysad: what should I do? Kindly help.

Registered Member
akshayaji

Yaa., You have a solution. Download  Nokia OVI Suite 3.0.0.290. and Install on your PC that works. Then connect your C2 01 with USB cable.

Counsellor
hayley_soh

you can always check compatibility here:

http://www.nokia.co.uk/support/download-software/pc-suites/compatibility-and-download

and as i have checked, c2-01 is not compatible w/ pc suite. but no worries you can use OVI SUITE, you can download it here.

http://www.nokia.co.uk/support/download-software/nokia-ovi-suite/compatibility-and-download

Registered Member
KT1412

Inspite of downloading and installing ovi suite,  I am able to connect the mobile now but not able to sync my contact in microsoft outlook with C2-01. Can you please suggest a solution?

Counsellor
hayley_soh

[ Edited ]

make sure that your microsoft outlook is open when you try to sync your contacts.

Then go to Ovi Suite, connect your device. If it is already connected. Do the following:

Go to Sync.

Click Sync Options.

Click Contacts. On the right column you will see Sync Contacs Application. Select  Microsoft outlook Express.  And under that select Main Identity Contacts if  the contacts will come directly from the phone. If you will sync the contacts that are already on Ovi Suite, then check the Shared Contacts.

Your phone contacts should be able to sync on your Microsoft Outlook. 

Registered Member
tanweerwarsi

obviously ...try out the new ovi suite...it 'll be solved. i too face a problem....m nokia c2 01 device switches off automatically when i connect to the internet...via bluetooth...but this happens only when i use a perticular sim card....i am really confused what should i perceive....a problem in the phone or a bad network operator.... and also please help me out by telling me that how to add different communities to nokia ovi IM...after sign in.....using nokia c2 01...
Registered Member
avni

my nokia phone c2 01 does not connect to internet through data cable .How can I connect it ? My network connection is airtel gprs

Registered Member
sreejesh

Hai... My nokia c2-01 is not get connected to pc.. I have installed the ovi suit (came with x2) but still not get conneted. I used data cable.. When i connect using data storage images and other things cane transferd.. Is thr any solution to conect for internet.. Can you help
Registered Member
chinu_a

get the new version pc suit or pc connectivity cable driver and you will see the result
Registered Member
safdsdsf

I have tried EVERYTHING on more than one PC now.  Nokia software can not pair with phone via bluetooth (but I can do it using generic bluetooth software though it is a bit buggy) so no connection possible at all.  Tried cable and it only starts charging - nothing else happens!

I repeat, I have tried everything and on two very different machines (win 7 and XP).

Is there are fault with my phone, the software?

I have upgraded the phone software, everything is latests version, everything has been switche don and off, everything has been uninstalled and installed again......Nokia can you please fix this and make it easier for people to get working?  I am starting to regret my purchase now...it shouldn't require hours of stuffing around to make it possible to transfer some files to my phone :smileysad:

Registered Member
safdsdsf

Didn't work for me
Registered Member
PALLELLA

The version of OVI suite for C2 01 is 3.1.1.80. With this you  can use USB mode for doing internet. You can download it from Nokia web site. Or else try google.

Registered Member
alsoej

i have the same problem. just installed ovi and it's the latest version. i choose connect to PC suite and then nothing happens. it even stops charging the phone after I do this.

why is this so difficult i 2011??:smileymad:

anybody? heeeeelppp

Registered Member
msrmreddy

Hi friends i am pleasure to be here. I could connect this nokia c2-01 to PC usign Nokia ovi suite 3.1.1 version. Please help me how to use internet from the PC.

Registered Member
msrmreddy

I have downloaded audio files from some website but when try to play it , it shows like format not supported :smileysurprised: :smileysurprised:

How to use audio player and video player? please help me out

Registered Member
dajeni

my nokia phone c3 01 does not connect to internet through data cable .How can I connect it ? My network connection is aircel gprs...plz any one help me

Registered Member
abhi_tufan

My Nokia C2-01 is not connected with PC neither by using data cable or bluetooth with Nokia ovi Pc suite. what is the solution?
Registered Member
Ameyzen

Select 'connect to internet' option then select country and network which you are using. There r 2 optins. Betr select home connectn. It will detect automatcly within seconds
Registered Member
veenu123

connects within seconds. check ur data cable 1st.

whan connect via data cable mobile show 3 options 1. pc suit 2. print & media 3 data storage

click 3rd option on mobile press right slect key to done.

hardly 4 seconds require