Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

nokia 7210 music player show- not enough memory

atul7m

Sir, I have A Nokia 7210 Supernova mobile. When i open Music Player, A massage show in the screen that  Not Enough Memory. Please advise me, how i solved this provlem

Please use plain text.
Professor
al_lea

Re: nokia 7210 music player show- not enough memory

Try to increase your virtual memory size.

What's the law of the jungle?
Please use plain text.
atul7m

Sir, I have A Nokia 7210 Supernova mobile. When i open Music Player, A massage show in the screen that Not Enough Memory. Please advise me, how i solved this provlem
Please use plain text.
atul7m

how increase my phone virtual memory size
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
ghe140

my nokia 7210 phone showing not enough memory when i play a song

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
ghe140

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
ghe140

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
Akram210712

Dis msg is showin bcoz d systm files dats need 2 open d music player is deletd or corruptd. .
Solutn:
go to d music player foldr under hidden folder with help of oxycube or mobimb..n copy d system file there..

U hav 2 find d system file of same phn i.e 7210
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
Akram210712

[ Edited ]

If u needs d system file mail me at

Moderator Note: E-mail address removed. It is unwise to publish personal contact information on a public web forum.

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
aceey15

Hi guys, im not a 7210 supernova user but maybe i can help to solve your problem, i think the reason why some nokia phones result to this problems is that the skins/themes for the player were lost/removed when formated, the only solution that i have done for my phone was to copy a backup file from another phone that is the unit as my phone and re install it to my phone, now my phone music player is set to its default theme, and it works, hope i helped you
Please use plain text.
deepakkumar22us

my phone is also showing same problm not enough memory pls help music player deleted or may be corrupted

Please use plain text.
Parmakar

My phone also facing same problem, Please help me for the same.

Please use plain text.
hantom

hello, its my first time on this forum. I want to ask that i've N96 phone and i lost the TRANSFORMERS Movie licence after hard reset. How can iget it back?
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
Shawon_c57b

Hi' i am using nokia 7210 supernova (soft.v.4.87) .but i have a little problem. When i apply theme(with out builtin themes) the phone memory reduce as the theme size. When phone memory reduce the phone can't apply theme & can't update music player.What i do now? Plz tell me sollution.(without upgrading phone software)
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
Manjeetsinghal

Sir, My nokia 7210 on playing music shows "Not Enough Memory"

Please use plain text.
Counsellor
D3vil46

I have same problem like shawon.plz.tell me how to format my nokia 7210 supernova phone memory.
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
getjazzz

[ Edited ]

i want the system file. ur adress is not displayed in this page.

MODERATOR'S NOTE:

E-mail address removed by a moderator. We kindly ask you not to share your personal e-mail address publicly on this forum. This is for your personal safety and privacy.

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
sweetavneet

[ Edited ]

Hello,

After doing restore factory setting>restore all i am not able to play my music player. whenever i start doing this it displays a message NOT ENOUGH MEMORY. please reply me fast as possible.

i will be very thankful to you.

Regards:

AVNEET  KAUR,

MODERATOR'S NOTE: This post has been edited to remove the user's contact number. For security reasons, we do not encourage posting of personal information in a public forum.

Please use plain text.
Anukool

If ur phone shows nt enogh memory, there's only 1 way, delete data which is saved on ur phone memory nt on card, when ur phone memory'll free 4-5 mb, ur music player will be not showing dis problem
Please use plain text.
Ex-Moderator (Retired)
baptisteju

Hey D3vil46,

To format your phone memory use the hard reset code *#7370# (security code 12345).

This operation will erase all the data on your device, you should use Nokia Ovi Suite to backup your personal information first.

Hope that helps!

baptisteJu

Please use plain text.