Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

re: Nokia N73 ME PC Suite Software CD

Contributor
Accepted Solution

re: Nokia N73 ME PC Suite Software CD

Hello,

I bought a Nokia N73 Music Edition last May 2009 and I am very happy with my purchase. I would like to transfer some music files from my PC to the unit (.wma files). I learned from the unit's guide that this can be done through the PC Suite Software CD that is provided also with the unit's purchase. I read the note on the CD and it says that it is compatible with Windows operating systems 2000/XP.  My Windows OS is Vista. Does it follow that any new version of Windows is also supported by this PC Suite Software CD?

Sincerely,

Dennis Cabrera

Please use plain text.
Mobile Guru
mccbleue

Re: re: Nokia N73 ME PC Suite Software CD

Ignore the CD and download the very latest version from www.nokia.com/pcsuite - that will work fine with Vista.

The N73 is an older model, so yours has probably been sat on the shelf in the shop for a long time before you bought it, hence the old CD.

Please use plain text.
Professor

and if you want to transfer WMA files then I recommend you use Windows Media Player 11 and connect the phone in Media Player mode. (Or use Nokia Music http://musicstore.nokia.com/)

Don't use Windows Explorer or Nokia music manager.

Please use plain text.
Contributor

Thank you mcbleue
Please use plain text.