Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

softwares for Nokia 3110 classic

Registered Member

softwares for Nokia 3110 classic

I am looking forward for some software for Nokia 3110 classic , likewise ; Office document reader ( .doc , .xls ) , Anti virus software , real player etc. , which can increase my productivity . pl. let me know the freeware of those mention softwares..
pl. do something.....
Please use plain text.
Counsellor

Re: softwares for Nokia 3110 classic

The 3110 Classic is meant to be a simple phone. If you want all that stuff, you should buy a smartphone like one of the N or E series phones.
I am a f1sh.
Please use plain text.
Registered Member

thanks for posting
Please use plain text.
Registered Member

i want software to download for themes
Please use plain text.
Registered Member

softwares for Nokia 3110 classic download
Please use plain text.

can anyone guide me how to install Realone player in 3110 classic and where i can get any software which is compatible with this phone?
Please use plain text.

can anyone tell me how to create ur own playlists in 3110 classic music player? i can only add it to favourites! i want have my own playlist.
Please use plain text.
Registered Member

hey do you know real player for 3110 classic where can i get how can i install
if u know tell me
Please use plain text.

guys,i am having this problem with my music player.
if i go to most played(under the tracks list)and click any other song other the top 14, it plays some other song. i found the same problem in 5300
anybody facing the same problem??
any solution??
Please use plain text.
Registered Member

I want software to download for themes
Please use plain text.
Registered Member

plz do me
Please use plain text.

you can´t install realplayer on 3110 classic.
it´s a serie40 phone and you need a serie60 or serie80 phone for it.
you can only install java progs and games on a serie40 phone
Please use plain text.
Registered Member

Thanks
Please use plain text.

hey,then how can we can see mp4 videos???
any other software???we can install in nokia 3110c for watch mp4 videos.???
plz ans.
Please use plain text.
Registered Member

20-Jul-2007 01:46 PM
s403rd wrote:
can anyone tell me how to create ur own playlists in 3110 classic music player? i can only add it to favourites! i want have my own playlist.

to make play list first add the reqd songs to favourites and then go to plalist menu and........ rest you find out yourself :smileyhappy:
that's the way my friend told me.......:smileyhappy:
Please use plain text.
Advisor
basab111

I am agreeing with Mrtr0ut. But we cannot simply set aside 3110C as a 'mere phone'. With this model you can browse the internet and visit all important e-Papers, can download 'Video-film-music-clips','Download film-songs'...send e-Mail. Now, it is a common word going around -the "Product Development" in now-a-days bussiness world. Nokia has no problem (so far I assume) in imroving , 'Updating the software' in 3110C, in its next version, to incorporate popular facilities like allowing, Installing and activating -applications like, "Youtube, Operamini, Twitter,Facebbok, .pdf reader...etc". It simply requires proper planning, a desire in providing customer satisfactions on the part of Nokia. I truly believe Nokia will think this aspect sympathetically.
Please use plain text.
Advisor
basab111

I do the following trick. Fom the Main Menu go to Media icon. Press the icon and from the list Select Media Player. Click the item another list appears. Select Media Download. Click Media Download>

- a small list appears, select Video downloads item. Now create a folder, name it. Click OPEN, now select a website of your choice who supports with free download of Hindi-Film-Song-video-clip. I use  vuclip.com (use prefix www). Now select your music-clip and download it save it in your Memory Card. For download of simple  Film- song, visit Guruji.com (prefix www). Hope your problem may be solved.

Please use plain text.
kaya7939

[ Edited ]

how do i install operamini 5.0 in nokia 3110c ?

Please use plain text.
Ex-Moderator (Retired)
coffee_jellly23

MODERATOR NOTE:

please be informed that personal and contact information are not allowed to be posted in this board. 

thanks!

Please use plain text.