Search Discussions:

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced search
Welcome to our community! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Microsoft mobile devices users around the world in English. Please take a moment to read our community guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others you need to sign in first. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. If you don't have an account yet, please register here.

AT command support..

Registered Member

AT command support..

Hi,

i'd really appreciate if anyone  would be able to provide me with a list of phones that support AT commands for Nokia....

I need them urgently as i have to complete an important project..

Thanks...

PS.: when i try and use AT+CPSM=? all i get is (),(),() indicating that no persona/ messge storage memory is available inspite of the phone having aroung 108 messages????

Nokia phone AT command support for read sms ..

Hello,

I want to make a application on my nokia phone using AT command. i want that my My application Rad the SMS form Mobile using AT command and process that send back a reply message to sender using at command. I try at command on Nokia Model E63 ,N70,6265,5220. All are reply some at command but m unable to read sms from all there. when i try and use AT+CPSM=? all i get is (),(),() indicating that no persona/ message storage memory is available inspite of the phone having aroung 100+ messages. Sending message Sussfuly but reading is ail. I thik at commane not get memory in used for read messages.

So please help me out in this regards. Also if possible then give me Nokia phone model(low cost) no list which supor AT command in this regard.

Mobile Overlord
grschinon

Re: Nokia phone AT command support for read sms ..

You'll probably have more luck over at the developer forums at http://www.forum.nokia.com/

Was this post helpful? If so, please click on the white "Kudos!" star below. Thank you!

Registered Member
Israrulhaq

I got the same problem, m using nokia 2700 , and also At+CNMI doesnot work...

Mobile Overlord
grschinon

Same question, same answer. The developer forums will probably be of more help to you than the user forums here. http://www.forum.nokia.com/

Was this post helpful? If so, please click on the white "Kudos!" star below. Thank you!