Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: Add-On softwares for E 71

Advisor

Add-On softwares for E 71

Friends, can anyone suggest if I can get a add-on converter for E71 which can update currency rates etc from the net. A similar converter - MSS conv is available for WinMob based phones.
Please use plain text.
Mobile Guru
mbamg

Hi there have you tried Worldmate? It is an awesome application that is available from the download menu of the E71-1 or http://www.mobimate.com on the mobile browser...

You can get up to date Weather forecasts, currency and world time.
iPhone 5 32GB
MacBook Pro Retina 15" Mac OS X Mountain Lion 10.8.4
Please use plain text.
Sage
jonas_smith_uk

World Mate from the !Dowload menu is what i use for my currency rates and haven't had any issues as of yet.. failing that i read that xe.com have a wap page somewhere
Current Device; Nokia E71-1 F/W v200.21.118
Past Devices; Nokia 6220 Classic.. Nokia 6500 Slide.. Nokia 5310 Xpress Music.. Nokia E65.. Nokia 6230i & Many Many More!
Please use plain text.
Sage
gerrymoth

I use Epocware Handy Converter epocware.com
gerrymoth
http://nokiAAddict.com
Using E71, N97 & 5800 XM on O2 Simplicity
Please use plain text.
Advisor

Dear All,

Thanx a ton for the inputs. I appreciate your feedbacks.
Please use plain text.