Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Adobe flash player for Nokia N8-00

Registered Member
PoseidonZeus

Adobe flash player for Nokia N8-00

Hi

I'm looking for a adobe flash player for my new Nokia N8. Is there a website where I can find it?

Thank you for your help.

Best regards  :-)

PoseidonZeus

Please use plain text.
Professor
romperompe

Re: Adobe flash player for Nokia N8-00

No.
You already have flash lite 4 built in.
The full flash player 10.1 is not available for symbian yet.
IF YOU FIND POSTS HELPFUL HIT THE BIG GREEN BOX TO THE LEFT WITH THE WHITE STAR IN IT THANKS
Please use plain text.
Advisor
sureis

THIS IS THE GRAND ADVICE FOR NOKIA COMPANY:To get adobe flash player in Nokia N8 has become the considerable demand. Millions of Nokia N8 users are demanding adobe flash player. But Nokia has ignored this issue. Many websites cannot be opened only with the support of Flash lite 4. It's flop. Why does Nokia not consider about this ? In consequence, The nokia user's are lured towards android and Ios, which is not good for Nokia. Nokia must solve this in order to compete in the present market. I have been Nokia user for more than 10 years. But now, I see Nokia ignors the actual problem. Why did we buy Nokia ? Nokia must distribute adobe flash player. has Nokia company ever read the comments on Nokia discussion website /t5/Nseries-and-Symbian-Smartphones/Download-adobe-flash-player-available-for-nokia-N8/td-p/937591? If not then Nokia has no future. This is serious. Thank you.
penguin
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
mando_man_hero

hi i want flash player for my phone n8-00
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
Kobjk

Why is that i can't stream via you tube using my nokia c2-oo
Please use plain text.