Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Adobe flash player in lumia710

Advisor
replyplease

Adobe flash player in lumia710

Where can i download the flash player for lumia 710? I cant watch movies, i cant view some pictures in the web!!
Please use plain text.
Mobile Guru
rayhipkiss

Re: Adobe flash player in lumia710

replyplease wrote:
Where can i download the flash player for lumia 710? I cant watch movies, i cant view some pictures in the web!!

You can't download Adobe Flash for the 710 because a version of Flash for Windows Phone doesn't exist.

Ray.

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
mgus

Is there a flash player VERSION for nokia lumia 710?
Please use plain text.
Mobile Guru
ng85

Adobe has stopped developing flash for mobile phones for about a year so its not available.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please mark the post as solution if it solves your problem.
Current Device - Nokia Lumia 920
Please use plain text.
Community Manager
musica

[ Edited ]

To add up, it would be SilverLight that would be the alternative for Adobe Flash Player but a mobile version is not yet available.

Nokia Lumia 1020 - nothing comes close Nokia Asha 501 - super smart pocket power 

Follow us on Twitter Watch Nokia Support Videos

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
gazali

Is there alternate of insta7 for Nokia lumia 710
Please use plain text.
Mobile Guru
paulheu

If you mean InstaGram, they have shown no interest sofar in supporting Windows Phone and they do not allow 3rd party apps access to their service.

IMO a good alternative on Windows Phone is SoMee

---

Click on the blue Star Icon below if my advice has helped you or press the 'Accept As Solution' link if I solved your problem..

Please use plain text.
Mobile Guru
rayhipkiss

Insta7 can be accessed via your phones browser by going to http://insta7.com. The phones browser must be set to Mobile and not Desktop for it to work. However, there isn't a compatible app available for Windows Phone OS.

Ray.

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
abucharbel

I have Lumia. 920 and I can't see my camera site coz they tell me that I have to download adobe flash player and it doesn't work
Please use plain text.
Mobile Sensei
adrianhughes

WP8 does not support Adobe Flash and never will, as development of Flash for all mobile platforms has ended.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.