Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: Antivirus for Nokia 808 Pureview White

Counsellor
PBhowmik
Accepted Solution

Antivirus for Nokia 808 Pureview White

Please kindly suggest me the best free antivirus which i can install and which is compatible with my nokia 808 pureview white.... The installed antivirus F-Secure in my mobile is going to expire tomorrow..... 

Please use plain text.
xsoultribex

you can try netqin
Die Hard Symbian Fans
Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
adrianhughes

Hi PBhowmik,

Please read this article for a detailed explanation: http://discussions.nokia.com/t5/Pool-of-Knowledge/Should-I-worry-about-viruses-or-malware/td-p/10961...

Honestly, anti-virus is a waste of time on Symbian and S40 handsets, i have never used it and have never been infected, because simply it's a non-issue. You'd be better spending your money elsewhere on something useful.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
Counsellor
PBhowmik

Thanks... i have downloaded and installed and its working fine...

Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
farby

PBhowmik wrote:

Thanks... i have downloaded and installed and its working fine...

How do you know its working Fine ? 

Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
adrianhughes

it's alright Farbs, the user hasn't realised that its a complete waste of time and money to have purchased such an application.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.