Search Discussions:

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced search
Welcome to our community! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Microsoft mobile devices users around the world in English. Please take a moment to read our community guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others you need to sign in first. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. If you don't have an account yet, please register here.

Re: Applications

Tim4515

Applications

I have updated software on my nokia c-300 but all aplication i download from ovi store dont seem to work ,they display application error
Please use plain text.
Community Manager
poochini21

Re: Applications

[ Edited ]

Hi Tim4515, 

Thank you for posting and welcome to the Nokia Support Discussions! :cathappy:\

We'd like to ask, is the issue happening during the installation part or during the first launching of the app? Also, aside for 'application error', is the phone showing you any warning message  (e.g., memory full, etc.) telling the cause of the problem? Try restarting the phone. Don't forget to remove and replace the battery.

You may also try downloading the app using the Nokia Suite. Just download Nokia Suite to your PC, connect the phone via compatible USB cable, and then log in to your Nokia Account. And then, search for the app and drag it to the phone icon. Get Nokia Suite from here: Download-Nokia-Suite.

If it's still doing the same, try the following steps provided in these links: 

1. Restore factory settings: This will reset the phone back to its original settings, but no files will be affected. 

2. Reinstall phone software: If you're having issues with the current software of the phone, you may reinstall it using Nokia Suite.

3. Perform a full reset: This will reset the phone back to its default settings and will erase everything in it. The steps are the same with restoring factory settings, but select 'Restore all' instead of 'Settings only'.

Note: Before performing a full reset, we recommend you to create a backup for all your important files. Check this link: Create-a-backup.

Hope this information helps. Cheers! :smileyhappy:

Final Banner
Please use plain text.