Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Asha 501 - can we use gtalk and skype.

Sage
vsai

Asha 501 - can we use gtalk and skype.

currently gtalk and skype are not available. is it possible or not to create these apps for asha platform.

Please use plain text.
Community Manager
tiny_chef

Re: Asha 501 - can we use gtalk and skype.

[ Edited ]

Hi vsai,

The availability and compatibility of the applications depend on the discretion of their publisher. In this case, I suggest contacting the publishers of Skype and Gtalk to confirm if there will be a version that will be compatible for your Asha 501. 

Google Talk /Hangout : http://www.google.com/intl/en/contact/

Hope this helps. :smileyhappy:

Nokia Lumia 1020 - nothing comes close Nokia Asha 501 - super smart pocket power 

Follow us on Twitter Watch Nokia Support Videos

Please use plain text.
Sage
vsai

I've contacted both google and skype...Let's hope some news from them that will cheerup nokia users...
Please use plain text.
Professor
satyam384

@Vsai :

Whats the developers reply for your query ?

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
complian

i have nokia asha 501 but not avaliable skype in asha 501...i **bleep** the make nokia asha plateform ..asha seriese is very bad mobile no good asha....i **bleep** asha mobile...no have skype ni voip software
Please use plain text.