Search Discussions:

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced search
Welcome to our community! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Microsoft mobile devices users around the world in English. Please take a moment to read our community guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others you need to sign in first. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. If you don't have an account yet, please register here.

Re: Auto sync program for S^3 Belle ?

Counsellor
Magissia

Auto sync program for S^3 Belle ?

Hello

i'm looking for a probram able to auto sync a folder (two way, or from server to phone) using SMB/FTP/Webdav/SugarSync/Dropbox/Box.net

I found SymSync but it doesn't work on S^3 phones.

Found DropS60 but it doesn't log...

Could use a program that make the phone memory an SMB/FTP share, but none auto start at boot + activate dhare.

Hope someone have an idea...

Regards

Sage
khanjan_701

better have an external hard disk for data backup ! These websites sucks.
Symbian-Developers Forum Member
Counsellor
Magissia

[ Edited ]

Hello, thanks for your comment, but the FTP/Webdav are my own server, it is not very nice to say that my hardware sucks, my veloci raptor raid 5 is just more than enough for backup, but i'm looking for anything that can sync in two way automaticaly, even if not FTP/Webdav because i need it.

Professor
Ztuka

Remote multi drive may be a solution for you. Check it out in Nokia store
Nokia 808 again (delight Belle), Nokia E7 and X7 ( again, all on Delight Belle...after some time on Nokia Lumia 925 (retired), 1020 (not that great)and Lumia 820 (Replaced my router at home, great for internet sharing).., N9 The best device ever (use it as much as Lumia 1020), Nokia 700 (Sport Phone/My Love :-) ) Nokia 701, Nokia E6 (Should have a follow-up from Nokia among with larger screen, NFC, Autofocus), Lumia 800 (Retired After 6 weeks), -Sports Tracker-Nokia Internet Radio-Handy Safe-Skype-Bambuser-Screenshot app pro-fMobi-ComingNext-Manual TaskSwitcher-jagiTimer-Easy StopWatch-Boldbeast-Equalizer-Financial Calculator-WiMP Music-YTasks-Davi-Thumbnail Folders-BizCalendar-Tiny7-Situations-nn reeder-Sport Timer-CameraLover-CameraPro-GrabRadio-LiveScore-Poddi-Gravity-SkyFilesPro
Counsellor
Magissia

Thanks will try this

Counsellor
Magissia

It doesn't have an auto sync feature and cannot auto start ...
Counsellor
Magissia

Hello, still looking for something....

Counsellor
Magissia

Nothing then i guess...

Counsellor
tf_translate

Did you find a solution? I currently am considering SymFTP and initiating the synchronisation from the server side when the phone is pingable. I would prefer a pulling solution (sync initiated by phone) though. I used to use SymNC on my 5800, but it is not available on Belle,. According to the developwr, Nokia would deliberately not release specs and kicked their app from Ovi Srore even for the older supported models :smileysad:.
www.tf-translate.net
www.deutscheschule.kiev.ua