Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: Belle calendar widget

Registered Member
Nanaqwame

Pls guys i cant perfom multitasking on my nokia x2. Lets say chating and playing game at the same time
Please use plain text.
Sup3r_Dup3r_Man

the 3 line calendar widget is available. Just google it ato find nd install the widget in drive c
Please use plain text.
Counsellor
meegja

@ Sup3r_Dup3r_Man

And where is it then? Nothing to be found on Google for Belle 3 line calendar widget (besides that Coming Next app thing)

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
EP08

Hello

Use this. It has four lines. Maybe is not so pretty, but works well.

http://store.ovi.com/content/263228

Regards

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
chamrakesh

nokia x2-02 not working youtube streming viedo and not support jaba flash playar so plz slove this problem
Please use plain text.
Counsellor
meegja

Still no update to this bug :smileysad: Seems that Micro$oft updates for Belle are more important :smileysad:

Bus what really p*sses me off is that they keep misleading everybody. Take a look at the Nokia Belle update page at http://www.nokia.com/global/support/software-update/belle/nokia-belle-software-update/ ... and look at the phone on the right. A very nice 3 line calendar widget! .... only sad that it's not actually in Belle :smileysad:

Please use plain text.
Contributor
abhijeet81

Hey guys...I am facing a strange problem. I recently purchased a 603 with Belle. Funny as it may sound, but I am unable to trace the calendar widget that shows the day's events to install it in any other homescreen. I have tried to look for this issue at the discussions page but couldn't find one anywhere. Apologies for posting something so stupid but I am just not able to trace it anywhere! Kindly help...
Please use plain text.
Advisor
Glen_Sydney

I've been using ComingNext for several months ever since updating to Belle Refresh on my N8 and I like it.   Now suddenly ComingNext is reading the days wrong.   Everything is shown one day earlier in ComingNext than it really is in my calendar.

Anybody have any ideas?

We just changed back from daylight saving but I don’t have that enabled.

Thanks

Regards

Glen

Please use plain text.