Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: Best Belle apps with widgets? (Nokia N8)

KFlaps

Best Belle apps with widgets? (Nokia N8)

Hi All - sorry if this has been posted before - had a good look and can't find exactly what i want...

My question is a simple one:

What are the best Belle-compatible apps with homescreen widgets currently available in the Store? Both free, and priced (please state if you can).

I'm loving the new Belle update (except for the missing widgets seen in leaked versions - hoping there's a patch coming soon :smileyhappy: ), and want to add some new cool/interesting stuff to my homescreens. Any type of app considered...

Thanks so much!

Love my N8 - Now love my Lumia 920!!
Please use plain text.
Mobile Visionary
blitzkid

Re: Best Belle apps with widgets? (Nokia N8)

As of now, there's nothing worth mentioning from Nokia store. The widgets from the leaked version are great but no official way to install them. There's no widget apps in store that's comparable to belle's potential.
blitZkid
Nokia C7: Running on Nokia Belle
"If I'm helpful in anyway, a click of appreciation on the star would be nice"
Please use plain text.