Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: Browser problem

Advisor
Akkikumar3345

Browser problem

I am using asha 311 the nokia browser is not working on searching it shows starting secure connection and then error shows cant start a secure connection(005)
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
33spy

M havin same prblm plz help me out.
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
mumore

I have nokia asha 200 but it has browers problem
Please use plain text.
Contributor
shaikh786

Yes,my nokia asha 200 also have browser problem
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
Juliustoz

Am using a nokia asha 201 which happened to have the same browser problem. Currently the button does not even work and the store icon is lost from my menu. It happened after restoring my factory settings. I have suceeded in getting opera browser but am not satisfied as before.
Please use plain text.
saagar2

I think every nokia user have problm with browsers same with me my asha 200 browser and social not working if any one have solution plz help.
Please use plain text.
Counsellor
Den_Karl

I think do you have problem to connect to server. I have nokia asha 302 and i repair by using provider network services GPRS.
Please use plain text.
Counsellor
Den_Karl

I think do you have problem to connecting to server. I have nokia asha 302 and i repair by using provider network services GPRS.
Please use plain text.
Counsellor
Den_Karl

Youre right saagar2
Please use plain text.
Counsellor
Den_Karl

My sugestion is get high internet connection wifi connection or GPRS connection. And try it
Please use plain text.
saagar2

But i have fully updated my phone by pc suit but i till face browser and social+chat apps problm i think last solution is we need complete software re install.
Please use plain text.
MrYalex8

how can i update my nokia browser?pls
Please use plain text.