Search Discussions:

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced search
Welcome to our community! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Microsoft mobile devices users around the world in English. Please take a moment to read our community guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others you need to sign in first. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. If you don't have an account yet, please register here.

Can't install Viber on Nokia 700

lonewolf36

Can't install Viber on Nokia 700

I just got my new nokia 700 from Amazon today, i tried to install Viber on it, but it keep giving me the "download error" notification.

Can anyone help me?

Mobile Overlord
adrianhughes

Re: Can't install Viber on Nokia 700

as this is a user to user forum only for Nokia products and services, you will need to contact the application developer (Viber) directly.
Mobile Overlord
aspergerguy

@lonewolf36

Are you sure that your 700 software is up to date via both SW update and Nokia Suite as found no issues installing upon my 700 Belle FP2. Have you checked that under applications that you haven't got "SmartInstaller" icon with a red star?

Happy to have helped forum with a Support Ratio = 42.5

Counsellor
ViberMedia

Hi,
This is an official representative of Viber Media.

Your device should be compatible with Viber so it might be device related issue.
Please contact us via: http://bit.ly/ukGVJ0 for further assistance. :smileyhappy:

Thanks,
Viber
Viber Media (Viber application)