Search Discussions:

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced search
Welcome to our community! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Microsoft mobile devices users around the world in English. Please take a moment to read our community guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others you need to sign in first. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. If you don't have an account yet, please register here.

Divx Player...

Professor
kman00

Divx Player...

Hey guys I just downloaded the new Divx player for my nokia N97 and I played a movie in there and quality looks great but the picture lags and  jumps. Anyways i know the N97 is slow but was just wondering if anyone has tried it and experienced the same problem? Thanks

Nokia N80
Nokia N82
Nokia N97
Nokia N8 Dark Gray- RM-596
Mobile Guru
krizanand

Re: Divx Player...

[ Edited ]

I played a video with video bit rate of 136Kbps on my 5800, yes it was laggy, need to try out with different bit rates but something is good than anything.

If a reply has solved your problem click Accept as solution button, doing it will help others know the solution. Thanks.

Mobile Guru
coolbelief

krizanand wrote:

I played a video with video bit rate of 136Kbps on my 5800, yes it was laggy, 

If its lagging on 136Kbps, i wonder how would it play mine, 1200Kbps:smileysad:

Previous Phones: 6600, 7610, 6230, 6230i, 1100, 1112, N70, N73, N95, N95 8GB, 5800XM, 5230, C5, iPhone 3GS, SE Xperia X10, N900, N8, SE Xperia Arc

Current Phones: Nokia N9, iPhone 4
Mobile Guru
krizanand

coolbelief wrote:

If its lagging on 136Kbps, i wonder how would it play mine, 1200Kbps:smileysad:

Don't ever think of that level. Better play it on your PC.

If a reply has solved your problem click Accept as solution button, doing it will help others know the solution. Thanks.

Contributor
hdpe125

guys my 5800 plays divx perfectly at 1092 kbps<converted> just like my htc desire