Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: Dose any one know how to set the MMS in the Be...

Advisor
Accepted Solution

Dose any one know how to set the MMS in the Belle?

Hi Nokia and all,

After updated to the Belle for my N8, the MMS a access point setting is missing. As I remember in Anna version, the MMS access point setting can be find in this way, menu -> Setting -> connectivity -> Settings -> Network destinations -> MMS. In there you can set the IP of the MMS etc.

Dose any one know how to set the MMS in the Belle, please let me know as soon as possible, thanks a lot!

Nokia N8

059D145

Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
aspergerguy

Re: Dose any one know how to set the MMS in the Belle?

@easydoweb

This resource has probably not been updated to take account of Belle http://www.nokia.com/gb-en/support/troubleshooting/?action=singleFAQ&caseid=FA134387_en_US but can't you get your network provider to resend "Settings" SMS?

Happy to have helped forum with a Support Ratio = 42.5

Please use plain text.
Sage
Doctor9fan

Re: Dose any one know how to set the MMS in the Belle?

Same here with E7, with Anna the settings were editable, now with Belle they're just not shown, MMS works fine, if I have my carrier resend the settings it just creates what appears to be a duplicate entry with 2 in the name i.e. t-mobile mms2.

Photobucket
Please use plain text.