Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Downloading failed

Counsellor
hugedreams
Accepted Solution

Downloading failed

Some times mobile's internet browser does not open the pages it say service not available and some times downloading failed is shown.
Please use plain text.
Ex-Moderator (Retired)
Sheldrick

Re: Downloading failed

Hey hugedreams, Thank you for your post.

Which device are you receiving this error on? are you trying to connect via WiFi or 3G? 

You could try and perform a soft reset on your device using the code *#7780# security code by default 12345 if prompted. This will not delete any data, however it will reset the device settings to as they where when new.

I Hope this helps and I look forward to receiving any extra information you may have!

Sheldrick 

Press the 'Accept As Solution' icon if I have solved your problem, Kudos my post if my advice has helped you!
Please use plain text.
Counsellor
hugedreams

I try it but no solution.
Please use plain text.
Ex-Moderator (Retired)
Sheldrick

[ Edited ]

which device are you using? 

How old is your SIM card? Could you please try and insert another SIM into your device and try once more to load the browser, to check if it is not your SIM card which is the issue here. 

Also please be sure to check with your service provider that you have sufficient data allowance as you could have used your allowance.

Sheldrick

Press the 'Accept As Solution' icon if I have solved your problem, Kudos my post if my advice has helped you!
Please use plain text.
Counsellor
hugedreams

My sim card is just 2 years become
Please use plain text.
Mobile Guru
Srikanthsd

The default browsers actually downloads faster than third party browsers but the problem is they don't have proper download manager.

-------------------If this post helped you, click on accept as solution.------------------
-----------------------------Appreciate by clicking on white star.----------------------------
Please use plain text.
Ex-Moderator (Retired)
Sheldrick

what device are you using?

Please try your SIM card in other devices to see if the same problem occurs or pull out the SIM card and clean it and then re-insert it into your device. 

If the problem repeats itself, please could your contact your service provider and ask them to send you another SIM.

Please use plain text.
Arrathod86

But web- nokia.mobi when downloading failed last six months. Ple, help
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
Makem54

Downloads.

I have a Nokia C5-O3. When I try to download anything, nothing happens. I used to download BBC podcasts, but now nothing happens. The same happens when I try to use the OVI store. I can access the sites, click to download and nothinfg happens. ( not even an error message) I have contacted my service provider ( Virgin ), and they can't help. I hope that someone here can. Thank You

Please use plain text.
Contributor
Marrex

That happens to my mobile too.
I visited the website videos.yaaya.mobi
and download videos there.
If you to want to download videos, i suggest you to visit tubidy.com.
Its safe there...
Please use plain text.