Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: E50 How to delete Themes!

Registered Member

E50 How to delete Themes!

[ Edited ]
Dears!

please tell me how to delete instaled themes?
and how to connect radio?
thanks

Message Edited by benq30 on 19-May-200705:29 AM

Please use plain text.
Mobile Sensei

Themes should be uninstallable through the Application Manager (App.mgr).

If the E50 has an FM radio (I don't remember whethet it does), then it requires a wired headset to be connected (because the headset wires act as the radio antenna/aerial) before the FM radion will work.

If by "how to connect radio" you mean something else, then please explain.
Please use plain text.

I am unable to delete the themes from my Memory Card as the App Manager does not list teh same, Please help.
Please use plain text.
Mobile Sensei
korngear

Which ones?
The preintalled themes or the themes that you have installed yourself?:smileyhappy:
Please use plain text.

The themes and applications installed by me. The same is in Memory Card, have updated to the latest firmware which ensured the deletion of themes from phone memory. planning to format the Memory card. Is there any other third party application manager which can show all applications installed.
Please use plain text.
Mobile Sensei
korngear

Nah, no such application that enables you to view the installed ones more described.:smileysad:
Please use plain text.

Hey Thanks for the Quick reply.
Please use plain text.
Contributor

Sorry, no build-in FM radio for E50.
Please use plain text.