Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

EBay app

Registered Member
linzi31

EBay app

I've just switched from an iphone to a N8 and its my first experience with ovi, but I'm disappointed to find that there isn't an eBay app available, does anyone know if there will be one soon?

Please use plain text.
Mobile Emperor
psychomania

Re: EBay app

You will need to ask ebay that question as they are the only people that would know if they are planning to release an app for that model/OS.
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
chrisjonesstar

i have also got rid of my iphone and gone back to nokia..but i want an ebay app!the iphone is great as an internet tool but **bleep** as a phone...the n8 needs the iphones internet touches and perfect!

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
azzurro

I am disappointed too, regarding the missing ebay application for Nokia cell phones. Especially as ebay supports all other operation systems! Already wrote to ebay customer support and got only meaningless answer. Maybe the situation changes when all affected Nokia users complain about the problem and write directly to ebay support to make them aware of the insufficient support, the number of affected members and the resulting loss of sale commission....
Please use plain text.
Mobile Sensei
carman58

Install Opera Mobile, go to ebay and sign in, then save your login page as one of the shortcut tiles !

If I have helped at all, a click on the White Star is always appreciated :

you can also help others by marking 'accept as solution:smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
iliveonmars

ya that opera browser is great, better than the regular nokia browser

Please use plain text.