Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Error code 80048264 - why can't I download any app...

Contributor
KarenFab
Accepted Solution

Error code 80048264 - why can't I download any apps

Can anyone help me please? I have just bought a Nokia Lumia 520 and I keep getting this error message every time I try to download and app (even the free ones) - how can I troubleshoot this?  I have re-set the password on my Microsoft account but this has not made any difference.

Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
cjlim

Re: Error code 80048264 - why can't I download any apps

Just to make sure that the main Microsoft account you are using is set up correctly, I presume you can send and receive emails from this account on your phone.  Are you using wifi or mobile data?

Please use plain text.
Contributor
KarenFab

thank you - I have mobile data and email account is all set up properly - any other suggestions as to how to resolve this? 

Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
cjlim

Try downloading apps with a wifi connection and see if it makes any difference. 

Please use plain text.
Mobile Guru
ugura

i found this on google, also are you signed in to your nokia account?

The silence will fall
Please use plain text.
Contributor
KarenFab

Actually I just checked the microsoft account on my phone (rather than on my pc) and it would seem that it was waiting for me to enter the new password, which I have now done and it is all working beautifully.  Thanks for the prompt!  I've ticked your "was that helpful?" request!

Please use plain text.