Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: Error code 805a01f7

DonBrefo

Hi I'm new here. Got a Lumia 610 today and I'm having the same error. 

Please use plain text.
Sage
N8one

I am also getting this issue with my lumia 920, i went back to check if the issue was the same on my lumia 800 (which has worked without fault for over a year) and the same issue there.

This is not a handest problem, but a marketplace issue. We all just need to sit tight and be a little patient.

Please use plain text.
DonBrefo

Seems to be working now

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
bev90

i have a 800. i have had the error all day.
Please use plain text.
reygarzza

Hi, I have the same problem, it's 5:30 pm in Mexico and I mark that mistake, I have a lumia 822 ... to one already works?

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
MizardX

The error code ends in "01f7", which in decimal is 503. I think this corresponds to HTTP Error 503 Service Unavailable. If this is true, the error doesn't have anything to do with the phone. It is probably Microsoft's servers that are under too heavy load.

Please use plain text.
Community Manager
musica

One of my mates had a conversation with MS Customer Support and indeed, there's an outage with the store. As advised, try it again in a few hours as they are working on getting the Marketplace/Store up and running again.

Nokia Lumia 1020 - nothing comes close Nokia Asha 501 - super smart pocket power 

Follow us on Twitter Watch Nokia Support Videos

Please use plain text.