Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: Error message "Conflicting Application" on Ash...

Registered Member
Abrynoble

Error message "Conflicting Application" on Asha 200

[ Edited ]

Since i upgraded my nokia browser to nokia xpress i have not been able to use it. Each time i try using it, it displays comflicting application. Infact, all other applications i downloaded from nokia store have been displaying similar problem. My phone is asha 200. Any instruction can be sent to XXXXXXXXXX@gmail.com. Thank you

Moderator's Note: We have moved your post, changed the title into a subject-related title and e-mail address was removed. This is to keep the forum organized and let other forum users easily see and respond to this post. Please do not publish your personal contact information on a public forum.  

Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
adrianhughes

Re: Error message "Conflicting Application" on Asha 200

hi mate,

have you tried uninstalling Nokia Browser, then re-downloading and installing it from http://download.browser.ovi.com ? also try uninstalling your Nokia Store and re-downloading it from http://store.ovi.com if you are still facing problems.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
aleisha11

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
arceleeleo

Error message "Conflicting Application" on Asha 200

[ Edited ]

hi nokia.....i tried to update ma nokia express since then ma nokia express has not been working its displayin conflicting application each time i click on it....solution pls...

Moderator's note: We edited the subject as we moved the post to the correct board.

Please use plain text.
HDcoffee

Hi  Arceleeleo,

Thank you for posting and welcome to the Nokia Support Discussions. Have you tried doing the information provided by 

Final Banner
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
bupbepiglet

Hi Nokia.

I've tried doing your information provide but  its still displaying conflicting application each time i click on it. Is there any other solution plz? Tks very much. :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Mobile Sensei
Abi99

Does this help?

Please use plain text.