Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: F-Secure anti-theft; Password forgotten

haimagrogan

[ Edited ]

(c7-00)
i cant open my phone. it says that i already have entered 5 incorrect codes.code will unblock in 5 minutes.
i've been waiting for an hour. how am i going to fix this?

Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
scoobyman

Rather depends upon whether there is a Nokia Care facility relatively accessible http://nokia.com/support as you could always start with C7-00 switched off and carry out thre key depressed power on "hard reset" but bear in mind that all user data upon C:\ and E:\ would be deleted including pre-installed wallpapers & media and removal of a couple of certificates could necessitate software being completely re-furbished if Nokia Store & Maps not functioning correctly.

Happy to have helped forum in a small way with a Support Ratio = 37.0

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
floradro

On my 808 i've removed the battery for a half hour, put it back and the phone was unlocked. After that i've removed F Secure. It was usseles anyway.

Hope will help.

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
shrinin123

this setting not works, f-secure is **bleep**... totally nonsense.. so give proper idea or else remove from help menu.. dont try this method. you will get simple sms for trusted number...#UNLOCK# not working in Nokia N8-00 belle...sorry guys

Please use plain text.