Search Discussions:

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced search
Welcome to our community! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Microsoft mobile devices users around the world in English. Please take a moment to read our community guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others you need to sign in first. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. If you don't have an account yet, please register here.

FONT ZOOMER & FONT MAGNIFIER APPS IN N8

Counsellor

FONT ZOOMER & FONT MAGNIFIER APPS IN N8

Hi guys, just to let you all know that the "Font Zoomer" installed in my N8 prior to update to "Anna" software was working fine but not any more since updated to "Anna." I have also downloaded it into my X7 & it doesn't work too as it runs on "Anna."

Now "Font Magnifier" v.3.3.0 by Psiloc is available in Ovi store. It doesn't say if it works in N8 with "Anna" software. I have checked into Psiloc's website & N8 is not listed as one of those phones that is compatible with this app.

Perhaps Ovi store should provide more details as to which apps work for which phones & softwares.

Cheers mate!

Mobile Overlord
aspergerguy

Re: FONT ZOOMER & FONT MAGNIFIER APPS IN N8

@diff

AFAIK Psiloc Font Magnifier compatible with Anna on N8 although not available for Symbian S^3 before this:http://store.ovi.com/content/30897

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Happy to have helped forum with a Support Ratio = 42.5

Mobile Overlord
aspergerguy

Re: FONT ZOOMER & FONT MAGNIFIER APPS IN N8

@diff

No issues with Font Magnifier on N8 with Anna certainly up to magnification of 110%:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Happy to have helped forum with a Support Ratio = 42.5