Search Discussions:

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced search
Welcome to our community! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Microsoft mobile devices users around the world in English. Please take a moment to read our community guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others you need to sign in first. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. If you don't have an account yet, please register here.

Re: Facebook application missing in nokia c2 01 wh...

Registered Member
sujeeshts

Facebook application missing in nokia c2 01 while downloading another facebook application from ovi.

I am using nokia c2 01,and i download facebook app from ovi store,then it replaced over preloaded app of facebook in my phone.i deleted it. Then i din't found the application even i reset the mobile,how can i recover it please help me!
Ex-Moderator (Retired)
astra2025

Re: Facebook application missing in nokia c2 01 while downloading another facebook application from

Hi sujeeshts, 

Welcome to Nokia discussions board! 

I advise you to re-download the Facebook app from "my stuff" in Nokia Store. You may also send the app to your phone from the internet on a PC by clicking on this link

Let us know how you get on and feel free to post any other questions you may have. 

Regards, 

astra2025

Press the 'Accept Solution' icon if I have solved your problem, Kudos my post if my advice has helped you!
Registered Member
Aasai

Re: Facebook application missing in nokia c2 01 while downloading another facebook application from

Hi,

I have downloaded facebook app from http://store.ovi.com/content/238066.

After that i have tried to open this app, but still i am not able to connect it.

Please advice.

Thanks,

Aasai