Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: Facebook on C2-05

KamozZze

Facebook on C2-05

Hi, I have Nokia C2-05. I update the software yesterday and download facebook app. When I try to start the app it doesn't load. Only three dots load and thats it. Please help! :smileyhappy:
Please use plain text.
eshiejamz

Hi KamozZze,

Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions!

Did you try to open another app that requires internet connection? Are they acting the same? If not, you may try to uninstall and reinstall the said application on the phone.Let us know the result.

Final Banner
Please use plain text.
KamozZze

Only Facebook app do this. I can't uninstall it because it's system app. 

Please use plain text.
eshiejamz

Hi KamozZze,

Thanks for your prompt reply. Did you update it via Nokia Suite? If so, try to reinstall the software and check if there is any updates to the said application.

Cheers! 

Final Banner
Please use plain text.
KamozZze

No, I update the software via OTA. I don't have a computer at the moment to do this. I serched and i'm not the only one with this problem.

Please use plain text.
Mobile Sensei
Abi99

KamozZze wrote:

I don't have a computer at the moment to do this.

Please, ask a friend of yours and the go for the Nokia Software Recovery Tool. The installation is rather fast and easy. If that does not help, please, mention the name of your network operator and the country you are in. Then we can double-check the Configuration within Settings together.

Please use plain text.
KamozZze

Abi99 wrote:

KamozZze wrote:

I don't have a computer at the moment to do this.

Please, ask a friend of yours and the go for the Nokia Software Recovery Tool. The installation is rather fast and easy. If that does not help, please, mention the name of your network operator and the country you are in. Then we can double-check the Configuration within Settings together.

Hi, I don't know how but the Facebook app is fixed and now it's fully working! :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Contributor
iroshani

i have nokia c2-05. When i go to restore, it asks code number. How do i know the code number?
Please use plain text.