Search Discussions:

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced search
Welcome to our community! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Microsoft mobile devices users around the world in English. Please take a moment to read our community guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others you need to sign in first. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. If you don't have an account yet, please register here.

Flash content 5230

Contributor
rahuldracula

Flash content 5230

I have been unable to view any flash content on my web browser of Nokia 5230 since I have bought it.

When i open desktop version of Youtube or Metacafe, instead of playing the video there appears a small "flash 9 needed icon" in the video. On the mobile version of these sites the browser opens the Realplayer.

I have already upgraded to FlashLite 3.1

Please help me

Mobile Guru
hadimassa

Re: Flash content 5230

Did you install the YouTube player from OVI store?

‡Thank you for hitting the Blue/Green Star button‡

N8-00 RM 596 V:111.030.0609; E71-1(05) RM 346 V: 500.21.009
Contributor
rahuldracula

The youtube app is working fine but i am not able to see any videos in the web browser.

Mobile Guru
krizanand

Make sure you got the settings in the web browser correct, web-settings-page-load content- make it to 'all'. Some websites requires a higher version of flash player, but youtube should work fine.

If a reply has solved your problem click Accept as solution button, doing it will help others know the solution. Thanks.

nandkumarj

HI,

I am also having problem with my 5230 while playing online video,s through youtube previously it was working well before i  corrected my handset restart problem from nokia care center i guess problem with internal video format conveter because even i tried some video,s from my memory card which was also showing same error " unable to play full video plaing either sound or video partially"

Mobile Guru
krizanand

Update to latest flash lite, if available, through software update application for the flash videos to work, regarding the videos played from the memory card are they encoded with MPEG4 codec or any other one supported by device.

If a reply has solved your problem click Accept as solution button, doing it will help others know the solution. Thanks.

nandkumarj

Yes

I updated to latest flash lite but still facing same problem with youtube videos