Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

HD games on Nokia 500

rohan_vg

HD games on Nokia 500

[ Edited ]

I bought nokia 500 today. the phone run on Symbian Anna OS,  sports a 1 GHz ARM 11 processor, 256 MB RAM & 512 MB ROM.

Can we play HD games on Nokia 500?

Please use plain text.
Mobile Guru
rayhipkiss

Re: HD games on Nokia 500

There are a few available already from the Ovi store such as IRONPLANE HD.

Cheers.

Ray 

Please use plain text.
rohan_vg

The HD games which run on Nokia N8, can they run on Nokia 500?

Please use plain text.
Sage
Extreme_farabi

Hows the set?
Please use plain text.
Counsellor
boyvinbab

@rohan why dont u give a try.........
try it and share it wid all here........
most probably i think game performance will be low coz ur phone doesnt have a 3d graphics accelerator........
see this:

www.developer.nokia.com/Community/Wiki/Application_support_on_Nokia_500

and see this:
www.developer.nokia.com/Community/Discussion/showthread.php?228381-Nokia-500-graphics-acceleration

if u find this useful plz hit kudo button below :smileyvery-happy:
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
watikiller

i Want to buy nokia 500,bt m a game addict so ny Hd game support in ths phone . . ?!
Please use plain text.
Mobile Sensei
adrianhughes

As far as I know, there are only a couple of "HD" games that would work on Nokia 500.....Angry Birds is installed with the Nokia Belle update. But since it doesn't have a dedicated Graphics Processing Unit like the other Symbian^3 handsets, it won't run those games / or run them very choppily.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.