Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

HELP- URGENT- N8 no respone at all !!!

Sage
bkly11

HELP- URGENT- N8 no respone at all !!!

My N8 no respone at all after I launch default camera app, the screen hang by showing camera icon at the middle. N8 no respone at all, even press menu button, or long press the on/off button on the top.

Before this happens, my N8 opening dfault facebook app, whatsapp & Nimbuzz, with mobile data connection on. Now it hang all the way by showing camera icon at the middle, yet camera app does not lauch.

Firmware : Belle

Model     : Nokia N8

What can i do to enable N8 back to normal? Urgent!!! Please suggest solution beside send to Nokia Centre.

If you find this post helpful, please show your appreciation by clicking the Kudos star at the left. If it provides you the solution, please click on the GREEN Accept as Solution button at below
Please use plain text.
Sage
khanjan_701

Re: HELP- URGENT- N8 no respone at all !!!

have a hard reset and then update belle. I think it is having too much software problem. Install apps only u use. Unnecessary apps halts phone. Ur n8 has a low performence processor then other belle devices like 701 with 1GHz. So defintly it will perfrm slower. Keep saving memory device to make camera faster.
Symbian-Developers Forum Member
Please use plain text.