Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: Help me

Shamim_ku
Accepted Solution

Help me

I need adove reader's unlock code for c5-03. Plz help me emargency
Please use plain text.
Mobile Emperor
psychomania

App unlock codes cannot be supplied through this forum. You need to contact the app's developer.
Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
aspergerguy

@Shamim_ku

Have not had occasion to contact QuickOffice support since their being taken over by Google, whom obviously have little enthusiasm for promoting Symbian OS anymore:http://help.quickoffice.com/

Happy to have helped forum with a Support Ratio = 42.5

Please use plain text.
Shamim_ku

Can u give me any unlock code?
I dnt undrstand this way
Please use plain text.
Mobile Emperor
psychomania

Neither Nokia or anyone on this forum can give you an unlock code.

Nothing can be done to help you here.
Please use plain text.
Shamim_ku

Now what i'll do?
Please use plain text.
Mobile Emperor
psychomania

That is entirely up to you. Personally i'd try searching google or unofficial forums.
Please use plain text.
Shamim_ku

I must need unlock code for solving to see pdf files. Plz help me
Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
adrianhughes

Dear Shamim_ku,

As has been stated several times, there is NOTHING MORE WE CAN DO FOR YOU HERE. Do you understand English, or shall I repeat this in Klingon?
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
Shamim_ku

I undrstood. Bt i m really unhappy, man
Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
aspergerguy

@ShahimKu

If only a small .pdf you could try:-

1) Download International (9.4) (11.3 MB) from this link:http://sourceforge.net/projects/alternatedjvu/files/

2) Decompress .zip folder and select AlternateReader S9.4 1.08 (4) Release International.sisx

3) Send to C5-03 by Bluetooth (will arrive in Messaging > Inbox) or connect it to PC in "Mass storage" mode and drag it onto phone.

4) Either tap on "Message" or find file on C5-03 by going to Menu > Applications > Office > File Mgr. > find file and tap on it.

As currently writing this on a Mac haven't given you instructions to install via Nokia Suite installed on your PC and bear in mind that you may need to reset date upon C5-03 to between 27/06/2010 > 27/06/2011 to allow installation as Symbian certificate has expired upon this application.

Happy to have helped forum with a Support Ratio = 42.5

Please use plain text.
musica
Please use plain text.