Search Discussions:

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced search
Welcome to our community! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Microsoft mobile devices users around the world in English. Please take a moment to read our community guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others you need to sign in first. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. If you don't have an account yet, please register here.

Re: Help me

Shamim_ku
Accepted Solution

Help me

I need adove reader's unlock code for c5-03. Plz help me emargency
Mobile Emperor
psychomania

App unlock codes cannot be supplied through this forum. You need to contact the app's developer.
Mobile Overlord
aspergerguy

@Shamim_ku

Have not had occasion to contact QuickOffice support since their being taken over by Google, whom obviously have little enthusiasm for promoting Symbian OS anymore:http://help.quickoffice.com/

Happy to have helped forum with a Support Ratio = 42.5

Shamim_ku

Can u give me any unlock code?
I dnt undrstand this way
Mobile Emperor
psychomania

Neither Nokia or anyone on this forum can give you an unlock code.

Nothing can be done to help you here.
Shamim_ku

Now what i'll do?
Mobile Emperor
psychomania

That is entirely up to you. Personally i'd try searching google or unofficial forums.
Shamim_ku

I must need unlock code for solving to see pdf files. Plz help me
Mobile Overlord
adrianhughes

Dear Shamim_ku,

As has been stated several times, there is NOTHING MORE WE CAN DO FOR YOU HERE. Do you understand English, or shall I repeat this in Klingon?
Shamim_ku

I undrstood. Bt i m really unhappy, man
Mobile Overlord
aspergerguy

@ShahimKu

If only a small .pdf you could try:-

1) Download International (9.4) (11.3 MB) from this link:http://sourceforge.net/projects/alternatedjvu/files/

2) Decompress .zip folder and select AlternateReader S9.4 1.08 (4) Release International.sisx

3) Send to C5-03 by Bluetooth (will arrive in Messaging > Inbox) or connect it to PC in "Mass storage" mode and drag it onto phone.

4) Either tap on "Message" or find file on C5-03 by going to Menu > Applications > Office > File Mgr. > find file and tap on it.

As currently writing this on a Mac haven't given you instructions to install via Nokia Suite installed on your PC and bear in mind that you may need to reset date upon C5-03 to between 27/06/2010 > 27/06/2011 to allow installation as Symbian certificate has expired upon this application.

Happy to have helped forum with a Support Ratio = 42.5

musica