Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

How to install app in Nokia 5233

Contributor
siddique_098
Accepted Solution

How to install app in Nokia 5233

Hello Friends,

I have Nokia 5233 mobile and I want to install the call manager or other app which can give me facility of Reject List option. So, plz tell me the step to step procedure that how I can install the app in my device. Thanks for replying...:smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
farby

Re: How to install app in Nokia 5233

You may either goto http://store.ovi.com/ thru' your Phone browser or use the Nokia Store application on your phone..Login and select the Application you want. Select Download (..if its a paid application complete the formalities of the Payment) and the application will start downloading. When complete it will proceed for installation..so follow the instruction in your phone display.

Other way is to http://store.ovi.com/ on you PC.. Login, Select the application and click 'Download' and it will give you an option to send link thru' SMS. When you receive the link ..Open it and follow instructions..

If you search for any application thru' Google and want to download / Buy it from the Developers' or other site..first download it to the PC. Then connect your phone to PC and Double click on the application installer. It will automatically activate the Nokia Suite (..hopefully installed on your PC) and then follow instructions..

Please use plain text.
Contributor
siddique_098

Re: How to install app in Nokia 5233

Thanx for instant reply...

Please use plain text.