Search Discussions:

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced search
Welcome to our community! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Microsoft mobile devices users around the world in English. Please take a moment to read our community guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others you need to sign in first. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. If you don't have an account yet, please register here.

I can't download whatsapp for my nokia x2-02.

Contributor
balajee

I can't download whatsapp for my nokia x2-02.

I can't download whatsapp for my nokia x2-02,please help me or suggest some link for me
Mobile Overlord
adrianhughes

Re: I can't download whatsapp for my nokia x2-02.

hi mate,

i dont believe that WhatsApp is available for your device, but you will need to check with the website of WhatsApp for compatibility of the app with your device.
pratikkataruka

Whatsapp is supported in x2-00, x2-01 then y not x2-02
deepuborate

[ Edited ]

whatsapp is now avaible for our nokia x2-02,c2,asha 200 it is avaible on 9apps enjoy my friend because i am enjoying with my friend if any problem call me on my 9xxxxxxxxx do not missuse this no i am displaying this for you satisfaction,please

Moderator's note: Phone number was removed. Please don't publish your personal contact information on a public forum.

Registered Member
ak35

error occure when giving phone number

deepuborate wrote:

whatsapp is now avaible for our nokia x2-02,c2,asha 200 it is avaible on 9apps enjoy my friend because i am enjoying with my friend if any problem call me on my 9xxxxxxxxx do not missuse this no i am displaying this for you satisfaction,please

Moderator's note: Phone number was removed. Please don't publish your personal contact information on a public forum.

mayank93

i have downlaoded but it's not working properly with tata docomo sim. what to do??

Registered Member
Mariacava

I,d like to know if  download whatsapp is free.

musica

[ Edited ]

Hi Mariacava. It is free. However, if you have a Nokia X2-02, it's not possible to download the application. The said device is not included in this list for supported devices: http://www.whatsapp.com/s40/

Final Banner
Registered Member
Ikiranns

Ram on x2-02 is smaller than the x2's. 32MB V/s 64MB
Registered Member
gowshickkongu

did u using nokia x2 02 ..... iam using..... when i download the app it showing always invalid application iam downloaded it from 9app.com but in the official page of what app in the compatiel divice list there is no x2 02 plsssssssssssssssssss help meeee

Mobile Overlord
adrianhughes

hi mate,

you will need to contact Whatsapp directly and ask them if your device is compatible with WhatsApp. i have a feeling that it is not.
Registered Member
Ikiranns

Whatsapp supports on x2 because it has bigger ram size compared to x2-02's 32mb ram.
Registered Member
mmaphuti

balajee wrote:
I can't download whatsapp for my nokia x2-02,please help me or suggest some link for me

balajee wrote:

Mmaphuti wrote

I cant download whatsapp for my nokia x2-02 , please halp me or suggest some link for me

musica

Hi, mmaphuti. Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! You are unable to download the app because Nokia X2-02 does not support it: http://www.whatsapp.com/s40/

We suggest contacting the developer as app availability depends on them: http://www.whatsapp.com/contact/

Final Banner
Registered Member
Tprinzzy

It is not supported on nokia X2-02