Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

I need to update my software!

Registered Member
Software_prob

I need to update my software!

I'm using my nokia 7230 version 6.90.i tried to update my software through phone it came as updating but within few seconds it came 17MB needed and it asked to clear some items in phone memory but my phone memory was more or less cleared tht time but even 17MB is asked..how could i update my software..is there any updates available..could anyone plz help me?.!!
Please use plain text.
Mobile Sensei
radical24

Re: I need to update my software!

you can do so by downloading ovi suite and connecting your phone via cable and then select - updates and see if there is one for your phone.
You know what I love about you the most, the fact that you are not me ! In love with technology and all that it can offer. Join me in discovery....
Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
farby

Re: I need to update my software!

Clearing the Browser Cache (Privacy).. you may get some more Free memory...

Please use plain text.