Search Discussions:

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced search
Welcome to our community! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Microsoft mobile devices users around the world in English. Please take a moment to read our community guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others you need to sign in first. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. If you don't have an account yet, please register here.

I wanted to install viber on my nokia E72-1 but sm...

Counsellor
MA_Thaheem

I wanted to install viber on my nokia E72-1 but smart installer doesn`t install it?

[ Edited ]

Hi.

i have a problem when installing viber on my nokia E72, i dowload it, and when i do installation, it begin , then it stop and tell error, continue after on ovi store or another icon in applications, when i go to this icon, it continue installation and stop without creating anything.

I have reboot the E72 but still same error is occuring

Please help me

--

MAT
Ex-Moderator (Retired)
jekiboi20

Re: I wanted to install viber on my nokia E72-1 but smart installer doesn`t install it?

Hi MA_Thaheem,

Try to install the Viber app through Nokia Suite. Download Nokia Suite to this link: http://www.nokia.com/global/support/nokia-suite/. After installing, follow these steps:

1. Connect your phone to your PC using USB cable.

2. Open Nokia Suite. 

3. On the home page you'll see log in your account.

4. Click it then enter your Username and Password.

5. On the home page you will see there a search bar then search for Viber.

6. Then follow the on screen instructions to install the app.

Nokia Lumia 1020 - nothing comes close Nokia Asha 501 - super smart pocket power 

Follow us on Twitter Watch Nokia Support Videos

Registered Member
msharjil

Re: I wanted to install viber on my nokia E72-1 but smart installer doesn`t install it?

i am facing the same problem. I tried to install viber both through ovi store and through Nokia suite but when the installation get started on e72, after sometime an error always occurs stating 'To continue this installation later, select this icon in your application menu' and the installation gets cancelled

Registered Member
asmaa90

i have almost the same problem viber is already installed but it keep givin me the no nokia approval 

how can i solve that ???

Mobile Overlord
scoobyman

You need to find QT_installer_4.6.3.sis (~11.5MB) then it will install:

Happy to have helped forum in a small way with a Support Ratio = 37.0

Mobile Overlord
scoobyman

Have now repeated process upon E52 v091.004 a similar S60 3rd Ed. FP2 device requiring an extra dependency:

1 Viber

Happy to have helped forum in a small way with a Support Ratio = 37.0

Registered Member
nathanael

where do i find the installer

Registered Member
Mohdalnowehe

hello

i'v installed  QT_installer_4.6.3.sis and try to install viber but the problem is still

it's still using nokia smart installer and not use  QT_installer_4.6.3.sis

even i don't have any problem wihle installing  QT_installer_4.6.3.sis 

Registered Member
joshiji

[ Edited ]

bro there r 2 files in viber application
1st is viber, 2nd is smart installer
i m facing d same problem 1 day before.....but tryng again n again i find a solution
U need d following apps
1st viber app.
2nd sis editor.
3rd qt installer 4.6.3 .sis
all apps r in .sis format
1st part
install sis editor
open sis editor>go to option> open sis file> select viber_s60_2xxxxxxx.sis> when file is open> 2nd last optn> 2 files>1st is viber_s60_2xxxxxxsis> select viber file> extract to another location.
Now come to 2nd part
install both .sis file
viber.sis and viber_s60_2xxxx.sis
2nd file show d same erro after installatn as always and a icon appears on application menu
1st file viber.sis...on installation show....qt missing...mny thing missing...but in last installation complete....n viber icon appear on application menu...it doesn't wrk
last part
install qt installer 4.6.3 .sis
after installation.....
Click on the viber installation icon(error...to contine click this icon...wala...alalways error)
now this time.....installation successful....

Moderator's note: E-mail address was removed. It is unwise to publish personal contact information on a public forum.

Registered Member
Ryosan

It works very well, even on Nokia E52.

First step install the qt, then via nokia pc suite install viber.

kacuskajamnik

Hi... I dont know how on your phone works normaly. I tried like 4 times and like for 5min its ok but then it kickeed me out and I cant go to viber any more ... :smileysad:

Registered Member
udhaya17

i installed but it comes download failure..pls help me

Registered Member
grillvisiems

Hello,

I found a solution how to install Viber in to S60V3 Symbian.

I have Nokia E52 rm-469 081.003

1)      Need to do hard reset.

2)      Then download Qt (http://www.mobilecentre.pl/files/QT%204.6.3%20C.rar) archive and install this sort to C disk

1. PIPS.SIS

2. OPENC_SSL.SIS

3. STDCPP.SIS

4. SQLITE3.SIS

5. QT.SIS

6. QTWEBKIT.SIS

7. QTMOBILITY.SIS

4)      Then you can try to install Viber from ovi store.

Registered Member
dark_1305_angel

Re: I wanted to install viber on my nokia E72-1 but still its not working

hi, im gettting the same problem after and after..i've  tried all the solution posted..recently i've hard reset my phone..reinstall QT installer..uninstall and reinstall viber..but im still facing the same issue " MEMORY FULL .CLOSE SOME APPLICATIONS AND TRY AGAIN". :smileysad:

Please advise..how i can solve this issue..

Registered Member
shreepadgandhi

I could successfully install Viber on my NOKIA E72-1. Here are the steps I followed:

1. Menu

2. Ctrl. panel

3. App. mgr.

4. Download apps.

5. Nokia.mobi

6. Scroll at the bottommost of the Nokia page seen on screen and enter the in search "Viber"

7. Just follow the onscreen instructions.

8. It installs a ~ 11MB patch in parts like Part 1 of 10, 2 of 10 etc.

9. Restart phone after installation.

10. Launch Viber from Menu -> Apps -> Viber

11. Register your phone number and start using it.

sapphirelady18

Move to Asha and other Nokia Series 30 and Series 40 phones

Registered Member
leecozie

l installed viber usin NetQin anti-virus

Contributor
damtac84

Hi all,
anyone save viber setup for e72-1??? I get into trouble because I change my sd card.
if can, can you send qt installer 4.6.3 both?!
Regards!
Registered Member
Hasan_Noman

my device is Nokia E52.
While installing viber it says "component OVI notifications api" is missing. Where i can get this API???