Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

IBN live app download link for C6-01?

Mobile Visionary
timkamat
Accepted Solution

IBN live app download link for C6-01?

Anyone from INDIA who can give of a download link for IBNlive mobile app link? It had been installed by default and I accidentally removed it. Visiting Nokia store does not have this app anymore. I did visit m.IBNlive.com/app . This directs me to Nokia store which in turn states the app is currently not available. The problem seems to be with belle. It is wellknown that the said app works well with belle, but it has been removed from store for belle. If you select Anna as your OS it available download. Can Anyone provide me an external link for this app?
In Love With My C6-01:Now running on Nokia Belle!
Please use plain text.
Mobile Guru
krizanand

Re: IBN live app download link for C6-01?

I don't use C6-01 or the app, just a thought can you try via a PC and use 'download' trick to download installation file, hope you get it that way

If a reply has solved your problem click Accept as solution button, doing it will help others know the solution. Thanks.

Please use plain text.
Mobile Visionary
timkamat

I did it the same way as you told but while signing in I had to change my device to 5800, otherwise Nokia store wont show me the app. I ran Nokia suite and with it running , connected to store.ovi.com . Changed my device to 5800 while signing in and selected download to pc. The app was successfully installed.

Strange thing, however is why Nokia store does not list these apps for belle devices even when they are compatible.
Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
aspergerguy

[ Edited ]

Upon N8 Belle it only works in "Portrait mode" and you have to longpress upon Menu key to reveal open applications to close as "Exit" button doesn't work, which maybe sufficient reason to warrant not being made available to Symbian Belle devices!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Happy to have helped forum with a Support Ratio = 42.5

Please use plain text.
Mobile Guru
krizanand

I know few apps are not compatible with Belle. I reckon it is upto the app developer to rewrite it for Belle UI, many of them may not be interested in doing it could be the reaaon why there are lot of applications not compatible with Belle devices.

If a reply has solved your problem click Accept as solution button, doing it will help others know the solution. Thanks.

Please use plain text.
Mobile Visionary
timkamat

The exit button works ok for me. With no issues at all.
Please use plain text.