Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: Is googasync still supported?

Sage
matthewleech

Is googasync still supported?

Tried to install googasync on my new 808 thinking I'd be able to transfer the licence information from my N8 but it didn't work.

Emailed googasync a week ago asking if I could transfer my licence but didn't get a reply. Three days later emailed again, no reply. Emailed again yesterday and CCd the contacts on http://about.synble.com/?page_id=47

Still no reply though.

Have they packed up and left us?

Please use plain text.
Mobile Guru
rayhipkiss

According to the Googasync website the 808 isn't listed as a compatible device. As far as I can tell, they are still in business and offering Googasync for sale as a one time only payment of £15.06.

The advice on their website when asking for technical support is as follows;

"Customers, please answer directly to e-mail you received from us during purchase or add your order id to subject. It guarantees a faster response."

However, it doesn't say how long you have to wait for a response.

Ray. 

Please use plain text.
Sage
matthewleech

please answer directly to e-mail you received from us during purchase

That's exactly what I did on the 19th, 21st, 24th, and twice on the 26th.  I've also CCd Synble.

Apart from one autoresponse to the very first email I've received nothing else at all.

Please use plain text.
Contributor
Stekar0513

Hi!

Googasync works just as well on my 808 as on my old N8.

I downloaded the "free/try it" version from Ovi/Nokia Store and entered my registration code (the one I got when I putchased Googasync), the same I used for my N8.

Please use plain text.