Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: Is signed "ROTATE ME APPLICATION" already avai...

Contributor

Re: Is signed "ROTATE ME APPLICATION" already available for N95?

its really a nice application !! Dying to use it ..my PM accomplished its inside 6280 inbox lets see:smileytongue:
Please use plain text.

Hope 6280 can get it signed soon i cant wait for this app on my N95 :smileyvery-happy:

Thanks in advanced 6280 :smileyvery-happy:
Please use plain text.
Mobile Guru

I am also trying to sign this for my N95 but can't atm, when Symbian Signed start getting things right i will sign everyones application.

Regards.
Nokia N95
V 20.0.015
Please use plain text.
Advisor

In my opinion Symbian signed are a bunch of fools. Next time I will get a phone that runs windows mobile. I have now spent days trying to sign Rotateme. All this fuss just to try and run a piece of freeware. There are forums all over the internet with similar threads to this one with a lot of very frustrated ppl.
Please use plain text.
Advisor
deckarep

I also got me a N95 8GB in late January, and luckily I got myself a developer certificate before Symbian Signed just went trash. And I got 6 of my friends to buy N95 8GB as well, when they looked at my phone with 'RotateMe','ShakeSMS' ,'NokMote', 'pyPozimica' and 'ShakeMe' installed.
Now all of them is frustrated because none of them can get these apps. signed.

Nokia and 'Symbian Signed' should fix this and let people install freeware if they want to.
I wonder if this has something to do with all the professional developers don't like that we can get software for free for our phones....

I will form now on not urge my friends to buy Nokia, but HTC instead. As for myself, I have had 2110, 2110i, 6150, 8850, 8110, 7650 and N70. My N95 8GB will be my last Nokia!
I WILL NOT POST ANYMORE ON THIS FORUM.YOU CAN'T SAY ANYTHING BAD ABOUT NOKIA..THE BLEEPING CENSORSHIP IS BLEEPING KILLING ME:
Please use plain text.
Registered Member

[ Edited ]
Can anyone sign rotateme, nokmote, shutup and N95 Slide Hangup for me?

I thought it would be a great idea to buy a Nokia! But this Symbian **bleep** is xxxxxxx (i have no words for tat **bleep**!)...

Greetz!

Message Edited by spanishtaco on 07-Mar-2008 02:07 PM
Please use plain text.
Advisor

I have said it before and i will say it again, symbian signed are idiots. They will be the death of symbian operating system. Why should i have to pander to their ***** to run freeware on a product that i own. Do not buy symbian. I never thought that i would say it but if I had the choice i would buy a phone that runs windows mobile. I have wasted hours trying to get rotateme signed. And for what? For some ***** to waste my time. ********. There must be some clever dude out there who can crack the .cer file.

Blah Blah
Please use plain text.

You are so right biohazard!

This really sucks!

i am quite anoid to say the least, with Symbian/Nokia.

i'm still looking very hard into this-will let u know if i have any joy >:-(
Please use plain text.
Registered Member

F1 F1.. How to use Rotate Me for N95. I have tried everything explained. But when it is registered in the symbian site. It is not allowing me to get Request. Instead it shows me an error saying publisher ID blah blah..blah... please help.. this is very urgent
Please use plain text.

Hi I wonder if you could tell me, how to get rotate me for my N95, have tried Samir's download, and turning the online certificate check to on, but still get a error message, I have put on the accelerator which downloaded ok but the rotate me does not your help would be appreciated,
Please use plain text.

I'm going to tag this on to the end of this thread. It seems this whole thing about signing freeware has happened because everybody wants rotate me for their N95. Well I've heard that there is about to be a new firmware update for the N95 to v21. Below is the change log and I spotted "Switch from landscape to portrait mode & screen rotations improvements" in the list.

Is this going to be the rotate me app from Nokia? Can anyone confirm or refute?

http://www.symbian-freak.com/quides/firmware/logs/new_n95_firmware_v21_change_log.htm
Please use plain text.
Professor

no i dont think so it there "rotateme signed".rotateme can only be signed by samir and no one else can do it i guess.i have donated to him but no help yet,dont know maybe in days ahead he will give donators something...keeping my fingers crossed
Please use plain text.
Professor

i have posted a thread for getting rock n roll and shake me..users can check it out...its in the forum..and easy and simple to get them
Please use plain text.

thanks i did both of them
Please use plain text.

thanks
Please use plain text.
Professor

most welcome
Please use plain text.
Registered Member

[ Edited ]

16-Jan-2008 04:14 PM
willow09 wrote:
No, Only Unsigned versions are available at the minute, there are ways to sign the application yourself or for someone else to sign it for you but I don't think nokia would be too happy for me to post the instructions on how to do that on here.

If you like you can contact me via email, and I will be glad to help you out.

Rotate me is a fantastic application and a must for all N95 users, it's just a shame Nokia have not taken advantage of the full potential of the accelerometer sooner, it brings a whole new dimension to the handset.

A must have is also NokMot.

PS Incase anyone who reads this is wondering the Accelerometer is a device which is used to stabilise the video camera on the N95 Handset it is very similar technology which is used in the Wii remotes and can be used to scroll through menus and select items just by tilting the handset.

It can also detect when you have tipped your N95 on it's side so automatically changes the view from portrait to landscape.

Message Edited by willow09 on 16-Jan-2008 04:24 PM

can ne 1 plz tell me how 2 sign in 4 nokmote,rotateme,and more such softwares.or sum1 plz sign me in 4 thiz softwares.

Moderator note: e-mail address removed. It is not wise to publish personal contact info on the web. Please also note that we do not support copyright infringement. We understand that the developper of the Rotateme application provides signed copies on receipt of a donation to support ongoing deveopment.

Message Edited by michaels on 16-Mar-2008 11:58 AM
Please use plain text.
Registered Member

[ Edited ]
hi :smileyhappy: I have been trying to signed rotateme, nokmot and shutup but failed :smileysad: Can you be kind enough to sign for me? would highly appreaciate it.

Message Edited by zipper19 on 26-Mar-2008 07:31 AM
Please use plain text.
Professor

dont post your imei and mail.its not safe for you.people can use pm.i have signed it check your mail
Please use plain text.
Registered Member

thanks obaid for the signed rotateme. Really appreciate it. It is useful that N95 8gb have rotateme. Why can't Nokia let others to improve what Nokia lack of?? ANyway, great job for obaid and thanks again
Please use plain text.