Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: Is there any anti virus for Nokia C2-00?

Advisor
Edwinpj
Accepted Solution

Is there any anti virus for Nokia C2-00?

Is there any anti virus for Nokia C2-00?please share the link here.
Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
farby

[ Edited ]

You do not need any Anti Virus for your phone. It will unnecessarily use up resource on your device...

Have a look at THIS for reference ...

Please use plain text.
Advisor
Edwinpj

Hai,but my mobile (Nokia C2-00) is infected by virus.Sometimes when alarm comes,i click stop.it willn't stop.sometimes,i cant turn on mob.one day i have turn off the mob.then i cant turn on.then i have gone to Nokia service centre.theyupdated the software.theysaid that the mobile was infected by virus.now a days i am restoring repeatedly.i want a anti virus.please share the link which i can get an antivirus (please share if it isa third party software).
Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
farby

The problems you are facing need not be related to Virus. If you could remember when it started happening.. after you installed a specific application or so...

Please use plain text.
Advisor
Edwinpj

The problem started when I inserted my new programmed 8 GB Memory card.
Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
farby

So..just to confirm, remove the Memory Card and see if the problem is still there ..If not then Format the Memory Card and then check again with the MC..

Please use plain text.
Advisor
Edwinpj

There is no problem when I removed memory card.Format the memory card?oh no.if i format my memory card,i will loose all my favourite musics and data.hmmm.....;-( Is there any other way to remove virus in memory card?
Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
farby

There need not be any Virus in your Memory Card.. It may be a case of Corrupted Data.. Copy the Music / Data on your PC first. Then Format the Card. If you wish, scan for Virus when the Data is copied to PC...

Please use plain text.
Advisor
Edwinpj

Thanks for help
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
Hanumantji

I use internet in my mob and sometimes i download songs etc and i my hangs out what should i do ?
Please use plain text.
Community Manager
tiny_chef

Hi Hanumantji,

Can you provide us your phone model? One possible reason why the phone hangs is that there is not enough memory available to carry out phone functions. You can move your data files from phone to memory card (provided that your phone supports Memory Card). If still the same, you can try to restore the phone to its factory settings as indicated on your manual. 

Nokia Lumia 1020 - nothing comes close Nokia Asha 501 - super smart pocket power 

Follow us on Twitter Watch Nokia Support Videos

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
Ssengendodavid

Do i nid anti virus for ma c200 or its useless?
Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
farby

Ssengendodavid wrote:
Do i nid anti virus for ma c200 or its useless?

Absolutely useless .. Refer THIS

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
Ssengendodavid

Thanx
Please use plain text.
Advisor
Edwinpj

But Virus had affected my memory card and after some days Songs in my Mem card disappeared.I have scanned it with Kaspersky Internet security (in PC).It found autorun.inf which is affected by Virus.Then I have removed the threat.
I have experienced a lot of virus infections.
From my investigation,I can say Memorycard can be affected by virus.If a Infected memory card is plugged in to a Computer with no anti virus,It could damage the Computer.So it is better to use a java Antivirus. 'Mobile AntiVirus.jar' search it in google and you can eliminate viruses in your Memory card.
Please use plain text.