Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Kasparov Chess for N8

Contributor
ledgabriel

Kasparov Chess for N8

I installed the game Kasparov Chess Deluxe on my N8, although the game was made for the S60v5, it runs fine, including its touch capabilities.

I installed the game Kasparov Chess Deluxe on my N8, although the game was made for the S60v5, it runs fine, including its touch capabilities.

Well, it runs fine considering you can't start the game due to one simple reason: The "ok" button is one of the "menu" buttons on other devices, and it't not touch. Since the N8 has no such physical button, I can set all the games settings but I can't "click" on ok.

Well, it runs fine considering you can't start the game due to one simple reason: The "ok" button is one of the "menu" buttons on other devices, and it't not touch. Since the N8 has no such physical button, I can set all the games settings but I can't "click" on ok.

Has anyone gone through a similar situation? If so, is there a solution to it? If not, can anyone recommend me a decent chess game for the N8? I have searched a lot and have not found anything good. I would like a good-looking game (like the Chess Free game for Android) and with good AI.

Has anyone gone through a similar situation? If so, is there a solution to it? If not, can anyone recommend me a decent chess game for the N8? I have searched a lot and have not found anything good. I would like a good-looking game (like the Chess Free game for Android) and with good AI.

Thanks in advance

By helping each other we become free
Please use plain text.