Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: Lost email application

Registered Member
Masi1987

Lost email application

Hw can i retrive my e-mail application which my phone has lost???
Please use plain text.
Counsellor
angedoceu12

Same happened to me because I was messing with my apps in applications manager and accidentally must have got rid of that, anyway... you can do what I did until you get a proper solution and please when you do let me know because I dont know how to upload questions here:wacko: anyway, the quickest way to get an email app, go to www.getjar.com from your phone and search for google mail or any other email provider you might have then click to download and go to installations on your phone and you are ready to go. Also, you can try at ovi too. Other solution is backup your data then format your phone and update its software and apps, that way you get your email on there for sure but trouble is you wont have the apps you had installed so you have to re-download.

I endured all that but as it is time consuming and stressful formatting and re-downloading I simply could not be bothered with that and just downloaded from getjar. Is a well known website amongst others and is quite helpful.:thumbup:

Please use plain text.
Ex-Moderator (Retired)
kirksnap

Hi, 

Can you tell us the model of your phone? If it is a Symbian phone, you may try to update the software of your phone or you may re-install the software of the device using Nokia Suite that can be downloaded here. If this is a Lumia phone, try to update the software using Zune or update over the air by going to phone update on the device. 

Please use plain text.
Contributor
Luqmaan395

phone is nokia x2-01

Please use plain text.
Ex-Moderator (Retired)
emilygreen

Hi Luqmaan395

Nokia x2-01 belongs to Symbian OS, you may download Nokia Suite here and for your guide on how to update the phone via Nokia Suite see this link.

Hope this will help you. :smileywink:

If my post helped you, please don't forget to click on the "White Star" and if it resolved your issue click on "Accept as Solution" :smileywink:

Nokia Lumia 920 Nokia Asha 308 Nokia 808 PureView 
Please use plain text.