Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Low memory space but memory is free

toadalskii

Low memory space but memory is free

When I start any application on phone its show a message like saying that Low memory space but there is 30 mb of free space in my phone 

phone model is 5233

thank you for support

Please use plain text.
Anthrm

Re: Low memory space but memory is free

U can reset ur mobile.go to menu>settings>restore>dial the default code as 12345. Wait for sometime thats all.
Note:any other file except the system file will get deleted
Please use plain text.
Ex-Moderator (Retired)
Raoul_Duke

Re: Low memory space but memory is free

[ Edited ]

Hi toadalskii,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the Nokia forums.

Before you do a reset I would recommend you look at the link below as it contains useful information on how to clear up memory:

http://europe.nokia.com/support/search?qt=nokia%205233%20low%20memory&cat=support&fullcontent=true&c...

Also I would make sure you have the latest software installed on your device. You can find out information on how to do this on the below link:

http://www.nokia.com/in-en/support/nokia-software-updates/

Let me know if this helps.

Regards

Raoul_Duke

If you find this post helpful, a click upon the white star at bottom would always be appreciated.
If it also solves your problem, clicking ACCEPT AS SOLUTION below it will benefit other users!
Please use plain text.