Solved! Go to Solution.
2013-04-15 11:50 - edited 2013-04-15 11:52
Thank you for posting and welcome to Nokia Support Discussions!
Possible solution for your "conflicting application"
1. Backup all your files using Nokia Suite application. Check this link: http://www.nokia.com/global/support/nokia-suite/
2. After creating a backup, you need to restore the factory settings of your phone (Restore All). Menu > Settings > Restore factory settings > Restore All. If prompted for a lock code, enter 12345 unless changed.
Note: This will wipe all your data present in Phone Memory.
3. Install Opera Mini browser on your phone. You can either install it using the Nokia Store or using Nokia Suite on your computer.
4. Open Opera Mini on your phone and browse http://download.browser.ovi.com/
5. Try downloading Nokia browser again.
For other issues that you're facing install Nokia Suite and perform a software update, see this link: http://www.nokia.com/global/support/software-updat
Thank you for your response, it's glad to hear that we've sorted out your issue on Nokia browser.
Regarding on Social issue, have you tried to update or re-install the software using Nokia Suite? If yes, and still the same we suggest to perform a master reset. Please create a backup first using Nokia Suite to avoid deletion of your data. To do the reset go to Menu > Settings > Restore factory settings > Restore all. If prompted for a lock code, enter 12345 unless you changed it.
Thank you for reverting back to us. If the software update, reinstallation of software and the master reset did not resolve your issue last thing that we can advise is to take your phone to Nokia Care Point (NCP) for reflashing.