Search Discussions:

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced search
Welcome to our community! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Microsoft mobile devices users around the world in English. Please take a moment to read our community guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others you need to sign in first. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. If you don't have an account yet, please register here.

Mobigenie

Counsellor
paulgrecs

Mobigenie

Just downloaded Mobigenie for my 5230.  It generally works okay but I have two questions..

It seems the app has to be left running.. is that right?  Will that not wear down the battery?

It only plays part of the welcome voicemail message whether it's recorded or the default one - anyone know why?  Very annoying.

Thanks,

Paul

Please use plain text.
Counsellor
paulgrecs

Re: Mobigenie

Cheers! Well, solved the problem of the message cutting off by recording an extra few seconds of silence. I'd still like info on how much battery an app running in the background uses. My battery really struggles to cope with my use as it is.
Please use plain text.