Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

My phone shows name with number

Registered Member
beggakumzz

My phone shows name with number

I am using nokia c6 i am facing a strange problem my phone shows name and number also of my contacts which are saved i tried to change it from the settings but i am unable to

i only want to see name of the person who is calling it not number due to some privacy reasons

plz help me fix this

Thanks

Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
farby

Re: My phone shows name with number

Don't think you can choose it that way...

Please use plain text.
NBM21

I don't think Nokia has any kind of options for showing only the name. It's not really a strange problem.
Please use plain text.
Counsellor
kmk7

I also don't think you can hide that no. Any way try *#30# it can hide the no i think and *#76# this hides the name in the answering call. I'm not sure its gonna work cuz I tried it on a basic set(1662) still all the best don't worry nothing happens if it doesn't work :smileyhappy:
Please use plain text.