Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: N8 facebook app is not good

TechDiff

N8 facebook app is not good

I just wanted to share my opinion on the default facebook app on the n8 ,it's just not good ,all info. and posts are cramped. and it's not able to open or view pictures posted by others.
so I wish team nokia would create a new ,better looking,easier to navigate,less cramped, and functional facebook app.
thnx
Please use plain text.
chrisfsimmons

i know what you mean, the net twitter widgit is great but it could be bigger,  i like the small tittter widget bar, now i looked at the facebook  widget, i am on facebook but i go on and off it i find it boring, tiwitters the best, none of the pointless games and tell-tailing, i added the facebook widget, and took it back off what a waste of time nokia make it like the twitter one, my wife said she's not updating from anna, she likes that. so ya finger out nokia

Please use plain text.
Advisor
victor_clarete

Social version 1.5.215
When you update it, either fb or twitter is not successfully updated. The widget for twitter does not have any pop up numbers to notify the user if he has a new message or any event.
Some notifications from fb, could not open, and there's an error message saying it is not possible to view so you have to log in facebook via browser in order to view some notifications.
Scrolling the new facebook widget is not that smooth. You have to stroke it twice when you go up or down the message board.
Please use plain text.
TechDiff

i know this post is kinda dead , but i just updated the nokia social (i know it's a bit late ) but i got to say... Thank you team nokia :squint: this social network is far more btter thn before
Please use plain text.
Professor
Vaidovesta

I personally think that the Social App is fantastic. Besides not having Chat, It's good, I'd rather keep this one than revert to the old one.

The widgets are also cool, all your updates from FB and Twitter on one widget, beats other FB/Twitter apps on the market.

Throw in Chat and a few updates here and there, then it's all good, Plus it's FREE!!!

Well done on the Social App Nokia!!!

N8-00,Galaxy Tab 10.1
Please use plain text.